My favorite lens of this month!


Hello Everyone!
This is Hiromi from e-circlelens.com in Seoul, Korea.

I've tried on all the lenses we have on e-circlelens.com,
and this is my favorite of this month, T174 Brown


My look is not "cute", I'd rather want to express more "intelligent" side of me, so my choises are always from "pretty big" or "naturally big" categories.

Oh, and again, I never wear circle lenses everyday..... I wear them only on the weekends and when I go out after work.
It's always good idear to wear glasses when you are tired or not in a good condition.

Right now, I'm wearing Glasses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)