What is Your Favorite Flavor?(๑´ڡ`๑)

It's getting realllllllly HOT in Korea ☀
I can feel Summer with all my body!
This hot weather reminds me of Icecream everyday

 
You'll all probably know Baskin Robbins 31, right?
 Baskin Robbins logo

 
Today I feel like having all flavors of Baskin Robbins!
But... I gotta choose some of them hehe





These are my Top 5 Flavors
 

Mint Chocolate Chip
  
 Cherries Jubilee
 
Green Tea Tiramisu
 
 Veggie Fruits Sherbet

Puss in Boots
 
  
 
Tada♬ Sweeeeeeeet, Yummmmmmmy Icecream!!
 
 
To get rid ot this hot weather stress,
I found pretty lenses that perfectly match those
Top 5 flavors of icecream!
 
 
 
Chocomint Gray
 
Nada Pink
  
Marie Green
 
 Vona Pink
 
Frovia 3G1 Hazel 
 
 
 
Now I feel So Much Cooler⛅
What about you? :^)
 
 
Try to find your favorite flavor @ www.e-circlelens.com
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)