Beautiful Triplets of Contact Lenses

Hello:)
I Am Vona Brown of the Vona Triplets♥
I'm so unique that my brown color is more like goldish
that can give you much brighter & shiny eyes!
 
 
 
 
  
 
Hi, I Am Vona Violet of the Vona Triplets♥
I am very special that I have all 3 colors of the
Vona Triplets' in ME, alone!
I have goldish brown, warm violet and sweet pink colors that can make you look lovelier~*
 
 
 
 
Hey, this is Vona Pink♥
I Am the sweetest among the Vona Triplets>_<
My color is very feminine that all girls fall in love with,
at first glance!
I can make your image more girlsh and cuter:D
 
 
 
 
 
 Want To Know More About Us?
 
BC8.6DIA14.5
Water Content38%Using Cycle Period1 year
Approved byKFDA
Power 0.00~-5.00(0.25step), -5.00~-8.00(0.50step),
No -0.25, -5.25
  
You can use us for a year, and we all have a great enlarging effect with the diameter of 14.5mm
 
Visit our page▼
 

We your eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)