★The Hottest Circle Lenses of the Year★

Sometimes I want to know what other people like,
and what they buy.
 
How about you?

I read many reviews of the buyers as a reference before I make a purchase,
so that I can enjoy my shopping experience!

If you are a type of person like me,
take a look at the chart below:

'Items ranked 1st in each color throughtout 2014'

In other words,
these are the most favorite circle lenses of the year
among e-circlelens.com's customers!

Open up your eyes wide
and see which one you have already tried
or you would like to try next year ;D
 

1.The best of the Brown Contacts
Aida Brown (Myopia/ Hyperopia/ Toric)
 
Writer: Alexis / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: These lenses are the most comfortable circle lenses I've used so far. They do not irritate the eyes as much as other lenses. I love the color of these lenses because they're so natural.
 
Writer: June / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: I don't feel any heaviness or dryness when I wear these lenses. I recommended to my friend after I tried these on my eyes. I bet anyone who has tried these will have the same opinion as me.
 

2. The best of the Black Contacts
Xie Black (Myopia/ Hyperopia/ Toric)
 
Writer: Sue Ng / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Very natural and comfortable. It makes my eyes much clearer, so that I can have a smarter image! My friend didn't even notice that I was wearing lens, but she told me that I do look different somehow! I recommended her this product secretly.

Writer: Candice C / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Not too dark black and I like special shape inside. Bigger eyes effect is what I like the most about this lens.
 

3.The best of the Gray Contacts
Dali Extra Gray (Myopia/ Hyperopia/ Toric)
http://www.e-circlelens.com/shop/goods/goods_search.php?searched=Y&log=1&skey=all&sword=Dali+Extra+Gray&x=0&y=0

Writer: Miriam / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: The color shows up greatly in the sunlight and feels very comfortable.

Writer: San San / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Since I have sensitive dry eyes it is really hard for me to wear circle lens. However this lens is comfortable to wear and it’s so beautiful. Toric lens from other store usually take a month or two to arrive. However, e- circle lens provides me faster! Over all I would like to recommend this website to everyone.
 

4. The best of the Blue Contacts
Stella Blue (Myopia Only)

Writer: Meggie Lin / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: The blue color is vibrant and the black makes your glance more dramatic. Plus, these lenses are really, really comfortable!

Writer: June / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Amazingly, my sister's name is Stella too! Because I live in hot weather country, I like colors that look cool like blue or green. I think this is really good item for Asian like me because I can change my eye color anytime I want. I'm very happy with it!
 

5. The best of the Violet Contacts
Amor Violet (Myopia Only)

Writer: Lindsay / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: These are seriously the most comfortable circle lenses I have ever worn.

Writer: RJ / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: I absolutely love the color! These are my first pair of lenses and fairly comfortable. I personally recommend wearing these contacts with makeup on.
 

6. The best of the Pink Contacts
Vona Pink (Myopia Only)

Writer: Miran94 / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Vona lenses are my favorite series now! My eyes don't dry with them and give really nice enlarging effect. These blend well with my dark brown eyes. I really like the color as well!

Writer: Snoopy / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: Colorful lens that makes my eyes look bigger and much prettier!
 

7. The best of the Green Contacts
Crystal Green (Myopia/ Hyperopia/ Toric)

Writer: Megan / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: They are beautiful shade of green and make my eyes look huge! Truly, I'm very satisfied with these.

Writer: Sasha / Rate: ★★★★★
Review: These give my eyes shining effect, almost like jewels. They're super comfortable. I'm definitely going to order some more!
 
 
Hope you all had & will have a Happy Shopping Experience with e-circlelens.com!
 
We your eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)