Summer Pedicure ♡

It's time for a summer vacation!!
What should we prepare for our hot summer vacation!
I would say
it's "Pedicure". hehe
 
Let's take a look at my
pedicure selection.
 
Look at that print!!
Feel "summer" hehe
 
 
Geometric print goes well with green and blue ocean.
I miss summer ocean. 
 
 
One tone looks simple.
Long toes. hahah
 
 
Vivid colors of blue, red and white makes me feel cool!
 
 
I love the kind of style.
Romantic and feminine. =]
Pastel mint is always adorable.
 

 
Pink color with stones are my favorite!!
Look so pretty♡ ♡ ♡   
 
I can't wait for a summer vacation anymore!
Let's get out of the office or school!
Yeah!!

 

 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)