Healthy Eating✅

Healthy Eating
In Korea, people say Summer is "The Season of Diet"

And yes,
"The Season of Diet" is really back...

Actually it was back already, like a month ago...
But I couldn't start it properly because...
I couldn't stop eating junk food!
 
 
As July has just begun...
I now really have to go on a Diet!
 
For me, I first need to change my eating habits.
I must try to eat healthy food like fruits & vegetables.
 
 
And girls, you should remember that
'Fasting' isn't really what we call Diet.
You must move your body to burn your calories,
and eat P.R.O.P.E.R.L.Y!
 
 
Let's all be healthy, everyone =)
 
 
 
 
 
Check Out! 
Lenses with fresh color♣
 
 
Joy Green
Joy Pink
Joy Blue
 
 
e-circlelens ★

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)