@ the Global Festival in Itaewon

I went to Global Food Festival held in place called Itaewon a few days ago, with my best girl friends♡
 
We had so much fun and enjoyed so many kinds of food from lots of different countries.
 
So I wanted to share my story and pictures with you x)

A nice guy making Kebab for us!

Interesting food... but forgot the name :(
 
Food from Africa (pork + rice)
 
Was really delicious!!

Look at this lovely puppy on shoulder!!>-<
She (he?) seems like enjoying her time, too!
 
Flags look beautiful with sky & sunset

Disco time with crowd!

I could run away from my stress by having wonderful time here with friends.
 
Go and get yourself a refreshment too, like me! =D
 
 
 
 
▶Refreshment by changing your eyecolor◀
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)