Turtleneck is back♡

Alright, what should I do for upcoming winter? lol 
I believe that all I need is a TURTLENECK★
I am so excited that a turtleneck is still hot~! 
Turtlenecks keep me so warm and cozy, look polished and make great gifts, 
so there is no doubt that I am a huge fan!  

Before checking out, I wanted to look around more! 
Let's get started with me! 

Black turtleneck~! 

Turtleneck

White turtleneck~! 

Turtleneck

As a matter of fact, my favorite is gray! lol 




OH! Long turtleneck sweater looks too cozy~! 

Turtleneck

Turtleneck vest top? 
It will add a layer of warmth,
when the weather turns cool or the air conditioning is up too high! 


I do hate cold winter but love turtleneck sweater! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)