Brown Circle Lens Review By Hiromi, a manager of online circle lens store

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

For your best buying at e-circlelens,
we decided to provide you with circle lens reviews by Hiromi. =] 
Most of all, our customers visit e-circlelens to look for circle lens for a natural looking. 

So, my first choice was brown items from the most popular circle eye contacts,
which are ICK Aida and Neo Vision Dali Extra with lovely brown. 

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

"Brown" is the most popular choice. It's no doubt♡
Because no matter what your natrual eye color is, wearing a brown circle lens is a way to add a littel bit of charm and warmth to your look! 
 If you are a beginner, I would like to recommend you to wear one of them below.
They don't let you down in any ways~♬ 

1. Dali Extra Brown (manufactured by Neo Vision)

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

[ Overall Rating ]
 Design: 
This design is very cute. 
The hundreds of dots in the design help it to blend into my natrual eye color.  

Color: 
(My natrual eye color is dark brown)
They give me a very natraul color enhancement, which I like.

Enlargement:
My eyes look bigger but not noticeable. 

Comfort:
Wearing them longer than 8 hours will cause dry eyes. 

Naturalness: 
Those lenses are very natural looking. 
Enough to wear at school. 
Truth be told, I feel like it's mine from the first. lol 
Highly and stronly recommendable if you're looking for super duper natural looking! 

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens



2. Aida Brown (manufactured by ICK)

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

[ Overall Rating ]
Design:
To me, the best part of the lesnes is the "black outer circle"! 
They are is not too thick and thin for natrual looking with a slight big eye effect. 

Color:
(My natrual eye color is dark brown)
Those lenses're adding some sparkle of hazel with small amount of black on my eyes. 

Enlargement:
They are quite big and pretty because of the dark circle around the lenses,
which make my eyes pop with our being over saturated! So don't worry.  

Comfort:
These lenses are extremely comfortable as I can wear them for up to 10 hours.
But I would like to recommend you to wear them up to 5-6 hours for you eyes. 

Naturalness:
People noticed the subtle chage of you eye color. hehe 

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

★For more detailed comparison, hope the below pics would be helpful★

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

brown_circle_lens_review_ecirclelens

If you have any circle lenses for more detailed information, 
feel free to leave a comment here. 
I will gladly do that for you. =]

Want brows e-circlelens?
Click here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)