[Korean Movie] A WEREWOLF BOY


[Korean Movie] A WEREWOLF BOY




 This is Hiromi from e-circlelens.com in Seoul, Korea.

How was your weekend?

I was watching a movie, "A WEREWOLF BOY" which hit the record of 6 million viewers.
It makes a film version of a novel and made me cry so much.

Anyway, I will skip this movie's contents for you.
You should watch this movie, too. 




In Korea, Song Joong-Ki is the popular actor these days.
I especially like his sweet voice and deep eye. ♥.♥

That's why I will introduce some lenses. 


▼ Click!!! :-)

   


You can have deep brown and gray eyes like him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)