Popular posts from this blog
Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡
I would like to post Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful dolly brown eyes like circle lenses! First, Miru Shiroma has light and chocolate brown eyes! She doesn't need to wear circle lenses or cosmetic lenses! What about Kanna Hashimoto? Wahh! She looks like an alive doll!! Look at her hazel eyes! So kawaii!! They are so kawaii!! I really want to have those beautiful dolly brown eyes like them♡
[Movie] San Andreas: Alexandra Daddario
Did you catch the San Andreas? In the film, Alexandra Daddario captured my eyes. Her eye color is so stunning! What can I call this color? Because of her, I searched for the similar circle lenses all day long! And finally I found it!! hehe 3 Color Ardor Blue Contacts (Big) Ice blue and gray create amazing shade ☆ BC: 8.8 DIA: 14.5 Water content: 38% 6 month disposal Approved by KFDA, CE Power: 0.00~-6.00(0.25step), -5.00~-10.00(0.50step), No -0.25 We ❤ your eyes www.e-circlelens.com
Comments
Post a Comment