Girly Girl: Taeyeon's Look♡

Hello. =] 
Do you want to get a doll face? 
Taeyeon, member of Girls Generation has a adorable baby face. 
Due to her doll face? 
Girly Look is great on her!! 
When I need some inspiration or tips for girly look (Fashion and Makeup),
I sometimes stop by her Instagram. 

Real life look at the air port. hehe 
The girl with blue dress is Tiffany!
Her look is also cute! 
( I will post it some other time ) 

I think it's great on her! 
Joe Fresh PRT RUFFLE CREAM! 
Joe Fresh PRT RUFFLE CREAM


I was told that
one of her favorite is Jean jacket! 
It's made by SJYP.  
(Korean Fashion Brand) 
Loot at that socks! 
So girly!! 

SJYP

Beautiful Smile! 
Thumbs up! 


My favorite photo of her!


I do want to get my hair done like her! 



Oh@ Adding one more information of her,
she is the best singer! 
If want to hear, click the below video! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)