My summer vacation in Bangkok♥

Hello, there. =]
How's your summer?
I had 5-day holidays in Bangkok! hehe 
I am already starting to miss that time. 

It's a lounge of Sofitel So hotel that I stayed.
I was told that the hotel are very popular among the young,
especially for women. haha 

It looks like a small version of Central Park in NY.
    

Infinite pool! 
Feel really awesome!
What a breath taking scene! 
I wanted to spend whole time here! 


Pedicure for a summer vacation! haha 
Nude pink and small stones! 


Lying down on beach bed,
listening to music, 
There is nothing I want more here at the moment. =] 


Hope you had a wonderful summer vacation more that me. hehe 
Thanks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)