[e-circlelens] Super Natural Brown Circle Lens For Daily Use

Hello, Brown Circle Lens Lovers ♥

 On my way to work,
I saw this photo!!
Her brown eyes are so so amazingly beautiful!!

When I first saw it,
I made a decision to buy brown circle lens. lol

 
Also, I will have my hair dyed for this summer!!
haha
 
 
For people like me,
I eventurally found the similar circle lens as her!!
 
Grang Grang Brown Contacts ( Big & Mini )
"Light Gold Brown"
 BC: 8.8
DIA: 14.2 &14.8
Water content: 38%
6 Month disposal
Approved by KFDA, CE
Power:
0.00~-5.50(0.25step), -5.50~-6.00(0.50step),
No -0.25

Grang Grang Brown Contacts at e-circlelens.com
 
Grang Grang Brown Contacts at e-circlelens.com
 Let's steal her eyes together with Grang Grang Brown Contacts♥
 
We your eyes 

www.e-circlelens.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)