Swimwear: Bikini Recommendation

Today, I will post "Bikini"
But ordering your bikini,
how's your body going? hehe
 
Me? It's secret! hahahaha
Let's take a loot at my wishbikini together!
 
 From forever 21
 
Peekaboo Bikini
$10.90
You can choose Pink or Black.
The design looks very sporty
but still girl thanks pink!
 
Peekaboo Bikini at www.forever21.com
 
Ruffle Bandeau Bikini (Top)
$15.90
Orange will make you pop on the beatch!
Also, flirty ruffle decorates the sweethearat neckline!
 
Ruffle Bandeau Bikini (Top) at /www.forever21.com
 
From H&M
 
One-shoulder Bikini (Top)
$9.95
I love all the details,
which are ruffle, flower print and one-shoulder!
 
One-shoulder Bikini (Top) at www.hm.com
 
Bikini Top
$17.95
Wow! look so sexy but adorable!! hehe 
Loot at that knot detail! =]
 
Bikini Top at www.hm.com
 
Plain Bikini Top
$9.99
It's on suumer sale! 
 This summer,
why don't you try bright remon yellow?  
 
Plain Bikini Top at www.zara.com
 
Tie Bikini Bottom
$9.99
It's on summer sale!
If  I wear yellow bikini top above,
the bottom should be marine blue!!
Isn't is too cute!!! =]
 
Tie Bikini Bottom at www.zara.com
I am so deadly waiting for my summer vacation!!
Only imagining wearing bikini on the beatch,
I can stop smiling on my face!! ahahah
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)