Pastel Goth ♡

 
Hello, there ;)
 
Are you interested in "Pastel Goth"?
 
"Pastel goth" is a new trend!
Girls will dye their hair pastel colours,
wear clothes promoting satanic sub culture.
They also wear creepers and jc litas.
 
I love it ♡
So Cute and Fun  ♡
 
Loot at that cute dogteeth!!
juliettepretty.tumblr.com
                             
Horn lol
I will try later !!!!
weheartit.com
                                  
          Love their makeup and style, Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pinterest.com/pin/290974825898041071
 
What about this makeup? Such a Beautiful girl★
allthatihate.tumblr.com
 
 I love everything about her looks♡
Look like a doll♡ 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/438608451182651980/
  
The best thing about pastel goth
is not too hard and dark.
I like that fun and cute details =]
 
The other day, I will try and post it. hehe
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

  1. I am totally in love with this style oh my god *_* !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Drama Fashion: Office Look] Kang So Ra

Kawaii Japanese Girl Idol having beautiful eyes♡

Brown-Eyed Celebs, Han Hyo Joo Outfits W (Korean Drama)